torsdag 8 februari 2024

Lovely meditations of Jesus sacrifice on the cross for the whole world amen ..my thoughts amen

 My prayer before I sleep  I love listen to with earplugs on ....lovely voice  ..I  feel the tangible presence of  Jesus peace ......sweet  sleep  amen  ...My soul goes up high and the peace is  tangible   wow   I cant get enough  ......What  a  lovely God  I have My trust in .......A  God  who died  on a cross for the whole world  and for give  the whole  world a hope for  all eternity  through Gods Divine Blood  ....wow  My soul goes up high thinking on Jesus sacrifice on  the cross for the whole world  .....What a  God  who will die for  sinners ....This  is something I love  to meditate on and I do this every day  ...This is lovely thoughts  in a dark world  ......because God  have given  the whole  world  free will to acceppt  Jesus  or not  to accept  Jesus  ....It is free will for everyone under the Sun  ..Amen  

My lovely God  I adore You Jesus that You have found me   in this dark world  ...Jesus You are really The True Light in darkness    Your peace Jesus is Divine and I cant get enough of Your Divine Peace 

Glory to Your Father Jesus 

Glory to You Jesus 

Glory to You Holy Spirit in  Jesus name who will live in me so that I can feel the tangible presence of Father Son and Holy Spirit  Three in One  Amen  Amen Hallelluja 

I rejoice in that  presence  on a daily base through your biblewords and through lovely worship  


1  

To him be the Glory : Biblewords I read / speak / memorize / = Jesus Life and Spirit in me Amen

2

Halleluja Amen Amen Halleluja : We Worship You LORD JESUS we worship You Amen JESUS IS LORD Amen

3

4


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Lovely meditations of Jesus sacrifice on the cross for the whole world amen ..my thoughts amen

 My prayer before I sleep  I love listen to with earplugs on ....lovely voice  ..I  feel the tangible presence of  Jesus peace ......sweet  ...